Know Before You Go
Plan Your Trip
Directions By Metro
TAKE METRO! Banc of California Stadium is easily accessible using the Metro Expo Line at the Expo Park/USC Station (5 min. walk to the stadium) or Expo Park/Vermont Station (8 min. walk to stadium).
Plan you trip here: https://www.metro.net
Rideshare & Drop-off
All ride-share, access and drop-off vehicles are welcome in parking Lot 6. Please enter Lot 6 from Figueroa for easy drop off and pick up access. Patrons may meet their vehicle at the top of the Lot 6 designated area once they have ordered their ride, and then exit quickly from there.
Limited availability. Book now before they sell out.
Shrine Structure ($20): Purchase here
686 W. 32nd St, Los Angeles, CA, 90007
USC Figueroa Structure ($30): Purchase here
3701 S Flower St, Los Angeles, CA, 90007
USC Flower Structure ($30): Purchase here
516 W 37th Pl, Los Angeles, CA, 90037
General Exposition Park Parking (Visitors Parking Lot & Lot 6) - $40 Pre-Purchase Here
Please note that the Visitors Parking Lot and Lot 6 will be filled on a first-come first-park basis.
Day of Parking Available: Exposition Park South Structure & South Lawn will be available on the day of the event.
Located in historic Exposition Park, Banc of California Stadium is conveniently located near the convergence of the 110 and 10 Freeways and accessible via the Metro Expo line.
From the I-110 S (Southbound):
- Take I-110 S take the I-10 East/Adams Blvd exit (merge to the far right lane), then exit off of Adams Blvd exit, take a left on W. 23rd and then immediate right onto Figueroa St. Parking will be available at the Shrine Auditorium (12 min. walk) in addition to the USC Figueroa Structure (7 min. walk).
- Another option is to take Exit 20A, Exposition Blvd, then merge onto Flower St. or take a right on Exposition Blvd. and Figueroa St. for lower-priced parking options.
From the I-10 E (Eastbound):
- Take I-10 East to Exit 12 S Vermont St. Turn right on Vermont St. Turn left on Exposition Blvd. Take a right on Bill Robertson Ln for parking on the South Structure (or South Lawn in front of the Natural History Museum.
From the I-10 W (Westbound):
- Take I-10 West and use the 2nd from the right lane to take exit 13 for I-110 S/CA-110 N toward Downtown/San Pedro. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for CA-110 S/San Pedro. Keep right to continue on Exit 20C, follow signs for Adams Blvd. Then take a left on W. 23rd and then an immediate right onto Figueroa St. Parking will be available at the Shrine Auditorium (12 min. walk) in addition to the USC Figueroa Structure (7 min. walk).
From I-110 N (Northbound):
- Take the I-110N/Harbor Freeway north to Exit 20A, Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Turn left onto MLK and go straight. There are two entrances, one in the middle of Lot 6 and one at MLK and Hoover (access to GA Parking South)